This is the first episode (001) of the new podcast segment, EGO Search. For a background on how I came up with this kind of content, please listen to the pilot program (000), EGO Search on Triple Zero.
Here is a general outline of the EGO Search segment:
- 00:00 Introduction of the guest via an ego search.
- 00:01 How / When / Why do you do an ego search?
- 00:05 Exploration (”Internet Explorer") of your product / service.
- 00:10 Do you have all the ducks (”DuckDuckGo) in a row?
- 00:12 Your magnum opus (”Opera”) moment?
- 00:14 ”Hasta La Vista, Baby!” (”Altavista”)
- 00:15 Call to action! Do an EGO Search, and please come back to me and my guest, with your findings… ;)
- 00 - Ego search on "the podcast planner" - Google
- 00 - The Podcast Planner book - CreateSpace
- 00 - Libsyn's Google+ post
- 01 - Ego search on "addy saucedo" - Google
- 01 - @AddyMVR - Twitter
- 01 - Modern Vintage Radio podcast
- 01 - Addy Saucedo from Modern Vintage Radio talks Podcasting, Audio Gear and DIY Video Surveillance Setup - theAverageGuy.tv (2014)
- 02 - Martin Lindeskog on Twitter @Lyceum
- 03 - The Lyceum - Wikipedia
- 04 - About page - Addy Saucedo of The Podcast Planner
- 06 - The Podcast Planner - Amazon [affiliate link]
- 06 - The Podcast Planner podcast
- 07 - Ducks in a row - DuckDuckGo
- 09 - "Daring is Caring" - call to action. Subscribe to The Podcast Planner podcast via e-mail.
- 10 - How a Podcast Compass Is Super Helpful - The Podcast Planner podcast
- 13 - My Worst Interview Ever podcast - Ringr
- 14 - Hasta la vista, baby - Wikipedia
- 14 - The History of the AltaVista Search Engine - Digital.com
- 15 EGO Interview with Tim Sinclair Part One
- 16 The Podcast Planner contact page
Check out this episode!