Monday, January 3, 2011

READING IN DIFFERENT WAYS

I have received a new batch of reading material from Adlibris.

Reading Material











I am thinking of signing up for an account on Audible.com. I still like to read real books, but it could be enjoyable to start to "read" some books in audio format in the future. Do you listen to books?

I recently listened to iPad Today podcast #26 (E-Readers Galore, Skype Video, Risk, ToonCamera, A Microfiber Miracle!) with Sarah Lane and Tom Merritt. Which kind of e-reader to you use on your iPad?



Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. So nice to see "Content Rules" in that list! Let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for reading (or listening to) AONC! I'm glad I made the top of the pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I previously subscribed to an audio store called Talking Book World, which was like a Blockbusters, and was able to consume many books during my commute. It was great!

    After working through my backlog of podcasts, including the excellent EGO podcast, I am about at the point of joining Audible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann Handley: I will tell you how I like it. I will soon listen to Zane Safrit's interview with you.

    Chris Guillebeau: I have listened to the first chapter. Great inspirational material!

    Jim: Thanks for your kind words. I will write a blog post on my podcast in the near future. I have to check out Talking Book World.

    ReplyDelete