Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

Read the 2010 year in review posts by Diana Hsieh, Adam Thompson and Jenn Casey. I haven't done a special review for 2010, but I will do my annual blog post review (blogiversary) on May 7, 2011.

I will stick to my three keywords (thingies, opportunities, plucking) I used in 2010, for this year too. My take on David Allen's "Getting Things Done" system will be personalized into my own productivity method called F.I.X IT! The main opportunity is the new site on tea that is called TeaParty.nu. I will "pluck the day" by posting good things on Twitter (#GoodThing) and by "getting better now with the one hour rule." I have ordered book on how to create computer games and my goal is to create a game with the GameMaker software during 2011.

Going back to my post, WRITING DOWN NEW RESOLVING THOUGHTS, from 2007, I could mention a few things regarding my core values in life. The main career opportunities are related to social media activities in some way. I want to turn the radio show from a hobby activity to a regular ingredient in my daily worklife. I will continue to take long walks, listening to inspirational podcasts and music with a positive beat. I will order Timothy Ferriss' new book, The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman. I will add a splash of spice into my life with hot & spicy stuff...

I have decided to really try to publish a piece of material every day, following the schedule as follows:

  • Tuesday - Tech stuff, gadgets, social media trends, etc.
  • Thursday - Thor's day of thunder. Time for venting and raving about something that happened during the week.
  • Saturday - I think that I will start having my EGO podcast show on Saturdays in the future.

Quiptoons 119 - New Year.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment