Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY ON MEMORIAL DAY

I want to thank all of you who have sent me birthday greetings on May 25! :) [Editor's note: I will create a Talk Fusion video email message and send to you later on today.]


Yummy birthday cake!


How did you commemorate the Memorial Day?


Brothers in Arms

I will try to visit John Stark's childhood home in Manchester, New Hampshire, next time I visit my old school, Southern New Hampshire University. I haven't been at any alumni reunion yet.

[Editor's note: I better watch out, so I don't bump into this motor home vehicle or some "free staters"...]

Related: My post, LIVE FREE OR DIE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE.

2 comments:

  1. We gathered together, Tuck, my sister and her younger son and I with Goomp, our pater familias -- now in his 90th year! -- at his shingled home on the coast of Maine for a lobster bake. Read all about it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy,

    Thank you very much for your comment!

    Mmmm lobster! :P Do you have a recipe for clam chowder?

    ReplyDelete