Sunday, March 22, 2009

EGO GIFT TO TWITTER FOLLOWER NO 1000

I will give a gift from one of my EGO online stores to the follower #1000.

"Rules":

  1. The follower has to be followed back by me. The follower has to fit my personal touchstones.
  2. The follower has to write a #GoodThing tweet before I decide if the person should get the prize.
  3. The winner has to be an EGO "ambassador" and walking "billboard" and take a photo of the EGO gear and publish it online.

Do you agree with Morris the cat that I will have 1000 followers around mid April? Could the butterfly effect come into play? I am number 15 on the #tea tag list on Kevin Rose's site WeFollow at the moment. For more on Twitter, read Anita Campbell's post, The Ultimate Small Business Twitter List Has Grown.


By TwitterIcon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment