Wednesday, September 21, 2005

MIDWEEK 38 SAMPLER

Gus Van Horn is contemplating on how he could become a full-fledged writer (Notes on Blogging VI). He will celebrate his first blogiversary next month. [Editor's comment: Have you read Ayn Rand's book, The Art of Nonfiction: A Guide for Writers and Readers?]

Felipe Sediles is writing a post on the things important to him (What I Like).

I want to connect in a way with the above posts, by taking an excerpt from my post, ANNUAL BLOG REPORT III ON MY BIRTHDAY.

My intention is to continue to blog, but I can't say how often I will publish posts in the near future. It is all depending on my career situation. I am finishing my studies in June, and I strive to get a new job a.s.a.p., but it is hard to find due to the state of the market. If you have any job leads, tips, suggestions, etc, please don't hesitate to send me an email or give me a call! (EGO, 05/25/05.)


I don't have the ambition to become a professional writer on full-time basis, but I am interested in different types of writing assignments in the future. I am still having plans to add new content and features to the blog, e.g., a talk radio / podcasting show. I have to look into the technical details regarding recording phone interviews by using Skype and Gizmo Project on a Linux machine.

I am in the process of starting my own company, so I am planning on writing more business related posts in the near future...

Gideon Reich has taken a look on the The Latest Smear at Ayn Rand and her philosophy, Objectivism. To end the post in a positive way, read Diana Hsieh's post, Andy on Religion and Capitalism, and Robert Tracy's post, A Print of the Greatest Mind in History.

For more great posts, check out the Reason Roundup at Andy Clarkson's Charlotte Capitalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment