Thursday, December 30, 2004

XMAS GIFTS AND FROOGLE WISH LIST

As a true consumer & producer advocate, I have added a watch by Smith & Wesson to my wish list at Froogle. I am interested to learn more about the Memorandum Opinion for the Attorney General, Whether the Second Amendment Secures an Individual Right.

The U.S. Department of Justice has declared that the Second Amendment explicitly recognizes the right of individual Americans to own and carry firearms. Gun rights advocates call the statement a "good first step" but cautioned that it is not the end of the gun control debate. (CNSNews.com, 12/21/04.)


Talking about gifts and presents, read Gerard Van der Leun's post, Free to American Digest Readers: The Quotable Sherlock Holmes. You could read about my X-mas gifts on my other blogs. For more information on one of the authors (P. G. Wodehouse), please read my post, AMERICAN DINING ETIQUETTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment