Monday, November 17, 2003

COMMENTS & FEEDBACK @ EGO FORUM

Here are some of the comments I have received lately:

Apollo (11/02): Thanks for the book tip, Kirinyaga: A Fable of Utopia by Mike Resnick.
Jim Woods (11/13): Thanks for your answer to my question about what has happened to Nucor. I read Jim Collins' book, Built to Last : Successful Habits of Visionary Companies, during the Organizational Leadership course. I will look into his book, Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't. I have created a new category called Literature @ the EGO Forum.

Stan (11/12): Thanks for informing us about Gore Vidal's latest outburst. Read Damian Penny's post, Gore Vidal keeps digging and digging. This topic belongs to the Founding Fathers category.

PCM (11/14): Thanks for the scary article on the ugly situation regarding modern art. For real sculptures, go to Quent Cordair Fine Art and then continue the Art thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment