Sunday, October 5, 2003

LITERATURE AND MUSIC

I am thinking of introducing a new feature to my blog - "The Book & Music Album of the Month." A potential candidate for the month of November is Thomas A. Bowden's book, The Enemies of Christopher Columbus. I have added the book to my wish list at Amazon.com. Related: Tom Bowden's talk, Columbus Day Without Guilt: How To Overcome "Political Correctness" and Celebrate the Discovery of America, at the George Mason University.

I am interested in receiving your list of favorite books and music albums. I have added more books and music albums @ MyMediaList.com.

Have you read Pigs Is Pigs by Ellis Parker Butler? I found a link to the Berton Braley Cyber Museum via EllisParkerButler.info.

Here are some great links:
* The Nevil Shute Norway Foundation
* Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Literary Estate
* The P.G. Wodehouse Society

No comments:

Post a Comment