Friday, May 24, 2002

LINK TO INSTAPUNDIT

I have added a link to Glenn Reynolds' blog, InstaPundit. I have some comments on two of his posts from yesterday:

Link to InstaPundit's archive: "JUSTIN WEITZ reports that Norwegian grocery stores..."
I think it is "something rotten in..." Norway. The Scandinavian countries have been pro-Palestinian terrorists and anti-Israel for a long time. I think that Justin Weitz' "labelling" suggestions are on the target, except for his description of America as "the world's premier democracy." America is a constitutional republic, not a democracy.

Link to InstaPundit's archive: "FAR OUT? When I wrote this column for TechCentralStation..."
Environmentalists are against every form of development. They don't think that the human being has the right to improve the environment he lives in. Read Ronald Pisaturo's article, Mars: Who Should Own It.




No comments:

Post a Comment